15 Unique Friendly Letter Writing Prompts for Kids
15 Friendly Letter Writing Prompts For Kids
Learning to write a friendly letter can be fun! Once students understand the format and basic parts of a friendly letter, the rest is open for creativity. The unique prompts listed below give students a chance to practice their letter writing skills in a creative and imaginative way! Hopefully, this will make the learning process more engaging and memorable.
1. Write a letter your past self. Describe three things you wish you had known when you were younger.
2. Write a letter to yourself in ten years. State three things you want your future self to remember from the past.
3. Write a letter to your pet (or a pet you had in the past). Tell your pet two things they do well and one thing they could improve.
4. Write a letter to your city mayor. State a problem in your city, and ask them to help you fix it.
5. Write a letter to your parents. Tell them about a big goal you want to achieve and how you are going to achieve it.